Hope you’re all enjoying the weekend! Today I have for you a new recipe for this healthy vanilla chia pudding with strawberry banana nice-cream. I made it a few days ago for an after-dinner snack and it turned out really good. It’s one of those easy pick-me-up treats which is perfect for breakfast as well.
The chia pudding on the bottom is a very simple mix of chia seeds, almond milk, maple syrup an vanilla. Super simple and basic, but the nice-cream takes it to the next level. Instead of strawberries, you can use any kind of berries you like. If you’re a chocolate lover, try to make a chocolate nice-cream instead of a berry one. Simply blend frozen bananas with a splash of milk and cocoa powder. Yum!
I hope you like this recipe and let me know if you try it!
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/4 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 frozen banana
- a splash of almond or coconut milk
- In a small jar, mix 1/2 cup almond milk, chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla. Put in the fridge for at least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, blend frozen strawberries and 1/2 frozen banana with a splash of almond milk until creamy.
- Remove the chia pudding from the fridge and top with the nice-cream.
- Serve with granola and fruit. Enjoy!