There’s nothing better than celebrating warm days with a delicious salad. Lately I’ve been obsessed with this simple salad with lamb’s lettuce, apple, feta, walnuts and honey dressing. It requires only a few ingredients but thanks to feta cheese it’s pretty filling. I love this salad with roasted baby potatoes and grilled chicken. Sometimes, I use strawberries instead of apples and serve it with fresh italian bread and it’s simply so goood! Feel free to use whatever seasonal fruit you have on hand.
- 3-4 handfuls of lamb’s lettuce
- 1 red apple, cut into slices
- 2 tbsp walnuts
- 70 g feta cheese
- Optional: dried cranberries
- 1 1/2 tsp running honey
- 1 tsp freshly squized lemon juice
- 2 tsp olive oil
- a pinch of sea salt and black pepper
- In a large bowl, combine lamb’s lettuce and apple slices.
- To make the dressing, put all the ingredients into a small bowl and mix well.
- Divide the salad onto two plates, pour the dressing all over and top with walnuts and feta.