This is one of my go-to easy dinner recipes for cold lazy days. It’s simple, delicious and filling! One of the best parts about this recipe is that you put it into the oven, have time to do something else and then voilà, dinner is ready! I always fry the chicken on all sides before I put it into the oven, but you don’t have to do this. Simply put everything to a baking pan, season well and roast for about 30-40 minutes. Easy-peasy!
- chicken drumstics, about 8-10 pieces
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled
- 2 red pepers
- 2 large tomatoes
- 4 carrots, peeled
- one red onion, peeled
- 3 garlic cloves
- one red chilli pepper
- 3 tbsp red curry paste (or curry seasoning)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- Cut the garlic cloves and chilli pepper into small pieces.
- Cut all the veggies into bite-size pieces.
- Heat a splash of oil in a large pan. Add the chopped garlic and chilli and fry for about 2 minutes. Add the curry paste and fry until the paste is fragrant and the oil is bright red, about 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken drumsticks and fry for about 3 minutes, turning until all sites are golden. Then add all the cut veggies and season with salt and black pepper. Give everything a good stir and fry for another 2 minutes or so.
- Transfer to a baking pan and roast for 30-40 minutes.
- Serve with fresh cilantro on top.