If you’ve been following my blog for a while now, you probably know that I’m a big fan of homemade granola. Every Sunday I bake a new batch of granola so I’m always ready for the next week.
This granola is full of healthy ingredients such as nuts, seeds, maple syrup and coconut oil. It takes only 5 minutes to throw together, it’s super delicious, good for you and stays crunchy for up to 2 weeks! Easy-peasy!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 3/4 cup mixed nuts, chopped
- 1/2 cup pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/3 cup maple syrup,
- 1/3 cup melted coconut oil
- Optional: 1/3 cup coconut chips
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- Mix all the ingredients together (apart from the coconut chips) in a large bowl.
- Spread the granola out on a lined baking tray.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes, stirring every 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let cool completely, until the granola has set. When the granola reaches room temperature, mix in the coconut chips. Enjoy!