I hope you all are doing great! The recipe that I have for you today is this dreamy chia pudding. It’s super simple, delicious and you can throw it together in just a few minutes.
If you haven’t tried to make your chia pudding with a full fat coconut milk, then you’re missing out. It’s so creamy and filling! It’s more like a dessert but I love it for breakfast as well. I can never resist to a sweet breakfast!
Let me know if you try the recipe.
Have a beautiful day
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tsp pure vanilla powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey if you want to make it more sweet
- Topping: mango, nuts and almond flakes
- In a small jar, combine coconut milk, chia seeds, vanilla and maple syrup if using. Stir well.
- Place the jar into the fridge for at least 2 hours or best overnight.
- Top with mango pieces, nuts and almond flakes.