This Coconut Chia Pudding makes a delicious, sweet breakfast, healthy snack or dessert. It’s naturally sweetened and super easy to make. The recipe is simple, requiring just 5 basic ingredients. You can substitude cocoa powder with protein powder, or use only vanilla. Just mix all the ingredients, let the pudding stand overnight and then top it with some of your favourite goodies like berries, nuts or a nut butter.
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 1/2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or running honey
- 1 tsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Topping: fruits, nuts, coconut chips, nut butter or nutella…
- In a small bowl, combine coconut milk,chia seeds, maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Transfer one-third of the pudding to a small jar, add cocoa powder and mix.
- Cover the bowl and the jar and put them in the fridge for at least 2 hours (or overnight), until the chia seeds have absorbed all the moisture.
- Before serving, pour the vanilla chia pudding on top of the cocoa one, top with fruits, nuts and coconut chips. Add one teaspoon of nut butter or nutella and enjoy!