A few days ago I made this White Chocolate bark and it turned out really good, so I thought I would share this little gift idea with you!
The holidays may be over, but I’m sure it can make a great gift anytime. It’s insanely easy to make, you only need a few ingredients and I love how easy it is to switch up the flavours by adding nuts, fruit, seeds, edible flowers, etc., etc.!
Here, i’ve chosen to go with white chocolate, pistachios, coconut chips and raspberries. Feel free to use anything you like as a topping, you can also use both dark and white chocolate, it’ll create beautiful marble effects.
- 150 g chocolate (white, milk or dark)
- fruit fresh or dried
- nuts, seeds, edible flowers, lemon/orange zest…
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Spread the chocolate evenly on a parchment lined baking tray.
- Sprinkle evenly with topping of your choice.
- Chill in fridge until set; break into pieces. Enjoy!